The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) has taken a stringent stance on disciplining its staff, with sixteen employees facing consequences for various infractions.
Hospital management is resolute in its efforts to address indiscipline within the institution, and this recent action reflects that commitment.
Among the disciplinary actions, one staff member has been dismissed, while others have received official cautions or suspensions without pay.
Hospital CEO, Professor Otchere Addai-Mensah, has highlighted the gravity of the infractions, including instances of extortion involving some of the implicated staff members.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
16 KATH Staff Sanction For Various Acts of Misconduct
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks