Caleb Willingham, a reality TV personality who appeared on the TLC series 1000-lb Sisters, has died. He was 40 years old.
Known to viewers as “Killa K” and “Double K,” Willingham was the husband of series co-star Tammy Slaton.
Slaton shared the news of his death Saturday on Instagram.
“Rip sweet angel you will forever be missed and loved so much thank you Caleb for showing me real love and happiness,” she captioned a photo gallery of the two.
Related Story: ‘My 600-lb Life’ Star Larry Myers Jr. Dies at 49
Caleb’s stepmother Shirley Willingham confirmed his passing to TMZ, but did not disclose the cause of death.
1000-Lb. Sisters follows the lives of Amy and Tammy Slaton, whose combined weight is over 1,000 pounds. The show chronicles the Slatons’ efforts to lose weight and get bariatric surgery.
Caleb and Tammy met while undergoing treatment at a bariatric rehabilitation center in Ohio in 2022.
Their wedding took place at the facility and was televised on the show’s season 4 finale.
The episode titled “Apple of My Eye” showed Caleb shedding tears as Tammy made her way down the aisle.
Tammy called the wedding “magical.”
Caleb added in the episode, “When I finally see her, my heart explodes.”
‘1000-lb Sisters’ Star Caleb Willingham Dies at 40
- Married At First Sight Australian star Jessika Power signs up for a major British reality show and will come face to face with the love rival who stole her husband
- ‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Season 8 Trailer Teases Divorce Drama & Tears
- Episode 3062: Who Really Is Governing You
- Episode 3061: House Committee Starts Impeachment Inquiry Into The Bidens
- Lisa Marie Waldron sentenced for killing Jordan Brooks