$100 million worth of gold has been stolen from Canada’s largest and busiest airport, Pearson International Airport, as the National Police Force begins an investigation.
According to the Royal Canadien Mounted Police, the Gold was stolen from Pearson International Airport, just outside Toronto.
Pearson typically receives and flies out gold that is mined in Canada, and ships it worldwide.
Peel Regional Police, who are responsible for the area, asked for the Mounties’ help, the RCMP said. Early reports Thursday indicate that 3,600 lbs of Gold were stolen while being moved through the airport.
“We are still trying to get accurate information on the heist,” an RCMP spokesperson says, declining to confirm how much gold is missing. At current market prices, 3,600 pounds of gold would be worth about $105 million.
More details shortly.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
$100 Million Worth Of Gold Stolen From Pearson International Airport
- Biden’s DOE Goes AWOL When Asked To Explain Giving Billions To Companies Tied To CCP |
- F1 reveals first look at new Las Vegas circuit with impressive drivers’ view before race in November
- Stewart Rhodes Sentenced To 18 Years For Seditious Conspiracy
- Community Police Officer Allegedly Rapes CID Boss’ 13-year-old Daughter
- Agya Koo Bio, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children & More